KONG - Wobbler - Slow Feeder
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
The KONG story begins back in the 1970s at the hands of Joe Markham, who recognised that his ex-police dog Fritz was attempting to entertain himself by chewing rocks. Joe created the KONG brand that people (and their dogs) all around the world love. KONG dog toys encourage play, satisfying instinctual needs and strengthening the bond between dog and pet parent. Built for durability, KONG dog toys also offer mental and physical stimulation, all whilst meeting the innate need of dogs to play.
The KONG-shaped Wobbler is an action-packed treat and food dispensing toy. It sits upright until pushed by a dog’s paw or nose and then periodically dispenses tasty rewards as it wobbles, spins and rolls. The unpredictable movement keeps the toy challenging, even for seasoned Wobbler users. The Wobbler can also be used as an alternative to a dog bowl to help slow and extend mealtime while providing exercise for your dog. Unscrews for easy filling and cleaning.
- An essential toy for most dogs - if your puppy is a heavy chewer, look into some of our other hardier feeders.
- Made of food-approved, high-strength, plastic polymer.
- Entertaining wobble action for added excitement.
- Top screws off from bottom for easy filling.
- Dishwasher safe, so it's easy to clean.
- Dispenses food and treats for hours of fun. Can also be used as an alternative to a dog bowl to help slow and extend mealtime.
- Recommended by vets worldwide and comes in 2 sizes.
- Gradual treat-dispensing toy for extended playtime so your pal can play longer.
- Fun, erratic rolling makes this the perfect interactive toy, so you can push it around on the floor and play with him too.
- Mentally stimulating.
- Can be used to help beat boredom and help manage separation anxiety.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Recommended by veterinarians and trainers worldwide.
Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Due to manufacturing processes, there may be slight colour variations.
- Small - For dogs up to 12kg. Approximately 15cm high, treat dispensing hole ~1.8cm. Holds 1/2 cup of food
- Large - For dogs over 12kg. Approximately 19cm high, treat dispensing hole ~2cm. Holds 1 cup of food