KONG - Gyro - Slow Feeder
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
The KONG story begins back in the 1970s at the hands of Joe Markham, who recognised that his ex-police dog Fritz was attempting to entertain himself by chewing rocks. Joe created the KONG brand that people (and their dogs) all around the world love. KONG dog toys encourage play, satisfying instinctual needs and strengthening the bond between dog and pet parent. Built for durability, KONG dog toys also offer mental and physical stimulation, all whilst meeting the innate need of dogs to play.
Watch your canine companion enjoy playtime with KONG Gyro Dog Toy. This irresistible toy entices and intrigues your pal with its rolling and flipping motion. It encourages your furry friend to push, paw and roll the toy around since it’s made with a center spinning orb and static outer ring for hours of enjoyment. Also, the more he pushes, paws and rolls, the more treats will come out for him to savour. The orbiting figure toy supports hours of independent play, so you can go back to completing your own duties. Plus, it’s available in small or large, so you can pick the best size for your pal.
- An essential toy for most dogs - if your puppy is a heavy chewer, look into some of our other hardier feeders.
- Entertaining roll and flip action encourages playtime and promotes tons of healthy exercise.
- Gradual treat-dispensing toy for extended playtime so your pal can play longer.
- Fun, erratic rolling makes this the perfect interactive toy, so you can push it around on the floor and play with him too.
- Unique see-through ball also promotes mental stimulation since the treats make noise while rolling the toy around.
- Easy to screw the top off and add all the treats.
- Mentally stimulating.
- Can be used to help beat boredom and help manage separation anxiety.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Recommended by veterinarians and trainers worldwide.
Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Due to manufacturing processes, there may be slight colour variations.
- Small – 19.8cm x 12.7cm x 7.6cm - Suitable for dogs up to 18kg
- Large – 24.9cm x 17.2cm x 9.7cm - Suitable for dogs 16kg+